Dance Warm Up
Dance Warm Up
Made-to-order Dance Warm Up
Yarn code: Warm
This 100% merino wool yarn is very soft. The warm up keeps dancers warm during class and rehearsals.
The stretchy rib stitch allows for a comfortable full range of motion, but at the same time the tight fit will look great.
There are 37 color options, as well as 4 design options
Straps are made from elastic
Warm up is machine washable, dry flat.
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for the order completion
Photo #1 Style - Duo (in colors - # 1 Airforce #2 Ink)
Photo # 2 Style - Solo (in color - Garnet)
Photo #3 Style - Stripe (in colors - #1 Teal #2 Turquoise)
Photo # 4 Style - Duo Stripe (in colors - #1 Wine #2 Medium Grey Mix)
The selection of the colors and the other options will be available after the item is added to the cart
Extra Short 4'11"- 5'3" (150cm-160cm) Short 5'3" - 5'7" (160cm-170cm) Tall 5'7" - 5'11"(170cm-180cm) Extra Tall 5'11"- 6'3" (180cm-190cm) In sizes S,M,L
Please be aware that colors may appear differently on different monitors. If you have any questions, please contact Vilia at email@example.com
Handmade in USA
Add To Cart
About Merino wool:
- Merino is excellent at regulating body temperature, especially when worn against the skin. The wool provides some warmth, without overheating the wearer. It draws moisture (sweat) away from the skin, a phenomenon known as wicking. The fabric is slightly moisture repellent (keratin fibers are hydrophobic at one end and hydrophilic at the other), allowing the user to avoid the feeling of wetness.
- Like cotton, wool absorbs water (up to 1/3 its weight), but, unlike cotton, wool retains warmth when wet
- Like most wools, merino contains lanolin, which has antibacterial properties.
- Merino is one of the softest types of wool available, due to finer fibers and smaller scales.
- Merino has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools, in part because the smaller fibers have microscopic cortices of dead air, trapping body heat similar to the way a sleeping bag warms its occupant.